Opening of the North East Atlantic Ocean and dynamic support from the Iceland mantle plume. The Scientific colour maps ‘oleron’ and lajolla‘ is used to represent data accurately and to all readers.
- Creator: Eivind O. Straume
- This version: 03.09.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Eivind O. Straume is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: E.O. Straume, C. Gaina, S. Medvedev, and K.H. Nisancioglu (2020), Global Cenozoic Paleobathymetry with a focus on the Northern Hemisphere Oceanic Gateways, Gondwana Research, 86, 126-143. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gr.2020.05.011
- Transparent background
- Perceptually uniform colour map
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
52 views (since Nov. 2022)