The World’s countries’ CO2 emissions per capita and year, for the year 2018, driving climate change. Shown is the CAIT data, which is available on climatewatchdata.org/ghg-emissions. The Scientific colour map ‘bilbao‘ is used to represent data accurately and to all readers.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 01.11.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri based on CAIT data (Climate Watch, 2020) is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: Climate Watch, 2020, GHG Emissions, Washington, DC: World Resources Institute
- Alternative map projections
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Perceptually uniform colour map
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
29 views (since Nov. 2022)