A global map of Venusian surface topography. Shown is the Venus Magellan Global Topography 4641m (v2) representing the version 2 (1997 release) of the Global Topographic Data Record (GTDR-SINUS.3;2) available from https://astrogeology.usgs.gov/search/map/Venus/Magellan/RadarProperties/. The Scientific colour map ‘bilbao‘ is used to represent data accurately and to all readers.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 02.09.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: –
- Alternative map orientation
- Alternative colour map
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Perceptually uniform colour map
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
37 views (since Nov. 2022)