Amount of monthly accumulated precipitation for global land surfaces animated for the year 2022. Data is openly shared by TerraClimate: WorldClim v2.0 (2.5m), CRU Ts4.0, JRA-55. The Scientific colour map ‘navia‘ is used to represent data accurately and to all readers.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 29.09.2023
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri using TerraClimate data is available via the open-access s-ink.org repository.
- Related reference: https://www.climatologylab.org
- Transparent background
- Perceptually uniform colour map
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
44 views (since Nov. 2022)