Animations of Venusian surface topography on the globe. Shown is the Venus Magellan Global Topography 4641m (v2) representing the version 2 (1997 release) of the Global Topographic Data Record (GTDR-SINUS.3;2) available from https://astrogeology.usgs.gov/search/map/Venus/Magellan/RadarProperties/. The Scientific colour map ‘bilbao‘ is used to represent data accurately and to all readers.
- Creator: Eivind O. Straume
- This version: 28.09.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Eivind Straume is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: –
- Annotated version
- Transparent background
- Suitable for light & dark backgrounds
- Perceptually uniform colour map
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!