Global cross-section of the Earth’s surface topography showing the bedrock elevation across oceans, land, and ice sheets. Shown is ETOPO1 (Amante and Eakins 2009), a 1 arc-minute global relief model of Earth’s surface that integrates land topography and ocean bathymetry.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 08.01.2022
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri from Crameri et al. (2022) is available via the open-access s-Ink.org repository.
- Related reference: Crameri, F., G.E. Shephard, and E.O. Straume (2022, Pre-print), Effective high-quality science graphics from s-Ink.org, EarthArXiv, https://doi.org/10.31223/X51P78
- Alternative cross-sections
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
74 views (since Nov. 2022)
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Surface topography cross-section art - s-Ink · from source to ink