Interpreted Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) model of a cliff showing igneous intrusions. Profile is from the Entrada Formation (160 Ma, Utah) and visual interpretation based on correlating logs. The logs are not available online. This cliff section is part of the Cedar Mountains, which is located within the San Rafael Swell (38°36’54” N, 111°06’44”W).
This figure was encouraged by iEarth 2022 seed funds.
- Creator: Martin Kjenes
- This version: 09.11.2022
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Martin Kjenes is available via the open-access s-Ink.org repository.
- Related reference: –
- Multiple-content versions
- Vector format versions
- Dark & light background versions
- Transparent background
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
61 views (since Nov. 2022)