Simplified 2-D depth-time diagram representing how the Earth Sciences advance through direct (e.g., rock record) and indirect (e.g., geophysical data) observations, and physical and conceptual modelling.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 06.10.2022
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri inspired by Gerya (2014) is available via the open-access s-Ink.org repository.
- Related reference: Gerya, T. (2014). Precambrian geodynamics: concepts and models. Gondwana Research, 25(2), 442-463.
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Vector format versions
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
50 views (since Nov. 2022)