Icons representing the three deformation mechanisms viscous, elastic, and brittle (a.k.a. plastic).
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 22.09.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri from van Zelst et al. (2021) is available via the open-access s-ink.org repository.
- Related reference: van Zelst, I., F. Crameri, A.E. Pusok, A.C. Glerum, J. Dannberg, C. Thieulot (2022), 101 geodynamic modelling: how to design, interpret, and communicate numerical studies of the solid Earth, Solid Earth, 13, 583–637, doi:10.5194/se-13-583-2022
- Light&dark background versions
- Alternative colour versions
- Vector format
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
62 views (since Nov. 2022)