Global paleogeography of Straume et al. (2020) with zoomed in figures showing the evolution of oceanic gateways active during the Cenozoic time (66 – 0 Ma).
- Creator: Eivind O. Straume
- This version: 24.10.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Eivind O. Straume is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: E.O. Straume, C. Gaina, S. Medvedev, and K.H. Nisancioglu (2020), Global Cenozoic Paleobathymetry with a focus on the Northern Hemisphere Oceanic Gateways, Gondwana Research, 86, 126-143. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gr.2020.05.011
- High-res video format
- Perceptually uniform colour map
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!