An artistic version of the geologic time scale that is, for flexible use, also provided as barebone template for later manual adjustment, with time being indicated both as time ago from present and time since the beginning, and with alternative content. The Scientific colour map ‘batlow‘ is used to represent individual time periods to all readers.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 16.09.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri from Crameri et al. (2022) is available via the open-access s-Ink.org repository.
- Related reference: Crameri, F., G.E. Shephard, and E.O. Straume (2022, Pre-print), Effective high-quality science graphics from s-Ink.org, EarthArXiv, https://doi.org/10.31223/X51P78
- Alternative content
- Layered version
- Vector format
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
152 views (since Nov. 2022)