The annual global surface temperature anomalies relative to a 1961-1990 reference period as historically measured over time since the year 1850 based on the UK Met Office HadCRUT5.0 dataset (Morice et al.). The 3-D graph illustrates the rise in average temperatures and climate change.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 21.09.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: Morice, C.P., J.J. Kennedy, N.A. Rayner, J.P. Winn, E. Hogan, R.E. Killick, R.J.H. Dunn, T.J. Osborn, P.D. Jones and I.R. Simpson (in press) An updated assessment of near-surface temperature change from 1850: the HadCRUT5 dataset. Journal of Geophysical Research (Atmospheres) doi:10.1029/2019JD032361
- Vector format
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Alternative colour map version
- Perceptually uniform colour map
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!