Illustration of a transform plate boundary on the Earth accommodating the relative motion of the plates by side-by-side (i.e., strike-slip) motion. It is one of three general types of plate boundaries.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 23.08.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri from Crameri et al. (2019) is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: Crameri, F., G.E. Shephard, and C.P. Conrad, (2019), Plate Tectonics☆, Reference Module in Earth Systems and Environmental Sciences, Elsevier, doi:10.1016/B978-0-12-409548-9.12393-0
- Individual graphic layers
- Compatible with light and dark backgrounds
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!