Map of subduction zones on the Earth. Shown are the well known subduction trenches compiled by Bird (2003) across the Earth’s surface.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 25.09.2022
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri after Crameri and Tackley (2014) is available via the open-access s-Ink.org repository.
- Related references:
Crameri, F., and P.J. Tackley (2014), Spontaneous development of arcuate single-sided subduction in global 3-D mantle convection models with a free surface, J. Geophys. Res. Solid Earth, 119(7), 5921-5942, doi:10.1002/2014JB010939
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Vector format version
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable as black&white print
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
155 views (since Nov. 2022)