Subduction diversity on the Earth represented by variable observed parameters. Shown are individual data points (transparent circles) together with their standard deviation, mean and median for ocean-ocean (blue) and ocean-continent (brown) subduction zones. While the minimum bending radii are compiled from Buffett and Heuret (2011), the remaining data are extracted from the compilation of Lallemand et al. (2005).
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 28.09.2022
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri after Crameri et al. (2019) is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related references:
Crameri, F., C.P. Conrad, L. Montési, and C.R. Lithgow-Bertelloni (2019), The dynamic life of an oceanic plate, Tectonophysics, 760, 107-135, doi:10.1016/j.tecto.2018.03.016
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Vector format version
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable as black&white print
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
21 views (since Nov. 2022)