The interiors of rocky planets and the Moon represented by 100-km depth contours outlining the basic compositional structure. Represented are the rocky planetary bodies Earth, with its Moon, Mars, Venus, and Mercury.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 21.03.2023
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri is available via the open-access s-Ink.org repository.
- Related reference: –
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Individual content versions
- Vector format version
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
88 views (since Nov. 2022)