Still images of the Earth’s global surface topography reconstructed through the Cenozoic time (66 – 0 Ma). Shown is the Straume et al. (2020) paleogeography model. The Scientific colour map ‘bukavu‘ is used to represent data accurately and to all readers.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 22.10.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri adjusted from Straume et al. (2020) is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: Straume, E. O., Gaina, C., Medvedev, S., & Nisancioglu, K. H. (2020). Global Cenozoic Paleobathymetry with a focus on the Northern Hemisphere Oceanic Gateways. Gondwana Research, 86, 126-143. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gr.2020.05.011
- Various time snapshots
- Alternative map projections
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Perceptually uniform colour map
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
147 views (since Nov. 2022)