Global Cenozoic paleogeography of Straume et al. (2020), and the deep sea benthic foraminifera oxygen isotope curve of Zachos et al. (2008). The Scientific colour map ‘oleron‘ is used to represent surface elevation accurately and to all readers.
- Creator: Eivind O. Straume
- This version: 03.09.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Eivind O. Straume is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: E.O. Straume, C. Gaina, S. Medvedev, and K.H. Nisancioglu (2020), Global Cenozoic Paleobathymetry with a focus on the Northern Hemisphere Oceanic Gateways, Gondwana Research, 86, 126-143. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gr.2020.05.011
- Transparent background
- Perceptually uniform colour map
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
22 views (since Nov. 2022)