Ecological recovery of flora following destruction by ash deposition from the 1883 eruption of Krakatau in Indonesia.
- Creator: M. Jones and M. Bush
- This version: 15.09.2022
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by M. Jones and M. Bush from Jones et al. (2015) presenting data from exoplanet.eu is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: Jones, M.T., 2015. The environmental and climatic impacts of volcanic ash deposition. In: Schmidt, A., Fristad, K.E., Elkins-Tanton, L.T. (Eds.), Volcanism and global environmental change. Cambridge University Press, pp. 260–274.
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
- Vector graphics version
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!