Global maps of the Earth schematically highlighting the individual surface areas of the World’s continents (i.e., landmasses), including North and South America, Europa, Africa, Asia, Australia and Oceania, and Antarctica.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 14.11.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: Press, F. and R. Siever, Allgemeine Geologie, 3. Auflage.
- Different map projection versions
- Black&white versions
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
57 views (since Nov. 2022)