Vertical crosssection through the Japan subduction zone highlighting large, subduction-related earthquakes recorded by USGS over the last decades and the spatial distribution of their hypocentres, which outlines the downgoing plate and the single-sided nature of subduction zones on the Earth.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 23.09.2022
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri representing data from USGS is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: https://earthquake.usgs.gov
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Vector format versions
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
23 views (since Nov. 2022)