Total sediment thickness of the World’s oceans (GlobSed). The Scientific colour map ‘lapaz‘ is used to represent data accurately and to all readers.
- Creator: Eivind O. Straume
- This version: 03.09.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Eivind O. Straume is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: Straume, E. O., Gaina, C., Medvedev, S., Hochmuth, K., Gohl, K., Whittaker, J. M., et al. (2019). GlobSed: Updated total sediment thickness in the world’s oceans. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 20, 1756– 1772. https://doi.org/10.1029/2018GC008115
- Transparent background
- Perceptually uniform colour map
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
26 views (since Nov. 2022)