Colour-vision deficiency friendly Periodic Table of Elements including atomic numbers, element symbols and names, atomic mass, and period and group. Lanthanoids and Actinoids are shown. Coloured are the different element flavours or, alternatively, phases of individual elements at room temperature. The Scientific colour map ‘batlow‘ is used to represent individual groups of elements to all readers.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- Original version: 08.01.2022
- This version: 29.05.2023
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri from Crameri et al. (2022) is available via the open-access s-ink.org repository.
- Related reference: Crameri, F., G.E. Shephard, and E.O. Straume (2022, Pre-print), Effective high-quality science graphics from s-Ink.org, EarthArXiv, https://doi.org/10.31223/X51P78
- Alternative-content versions
- Alternative-colouring versions
- Alternative-font versions
- Transparent-background versions
- Vector-format versions
- Light & dark background versions
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
10370 views (since Nov. 2022)