Colour-vision deficiency friendly Periodic Table of Elements including atomic numbers, element symbols and names, atomic mass, and period and group. Coloured are the different phases of individual elements at room temperature. The Scientific colour map ‘batlow‘ is used to represent individual groups of elements to all readers.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- Original version: 08.01.2022
- This version: 29.05.2023
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri from Crameri et al. (2022) is available via the open-access s-ink.org repository.
- Related reference: Crameri, F., G.E. Shephard, and E.O. Straume (2022, Pre-print), Effective high-quality science graphics from s-Ink.org, EarthArXiv, https://doi.org/10.31223/X51P78
- Alternative content
- Alternative colouring
- Alternative font
- Transparent background
- Vector-format versions
- Light & dark background versions
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!
1651 views (since Nov. 2022)