Global distribution of large-magnitude historic earthquakes derived from seismic wave measurements after the compilation by Hayes (2018). Shown are individual earthquakes coloured by depth.
- Creator: Fabio Crameri
- This version: 14.10.2021
- License: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Specific citation: This graphic by Fabio Crameri representing data from Hayes (2018) is available via the open-access s-Ink repository.
- Related reference: Hayes, G., 2018, Slab2 – A Comprehensive Subduction Zone Geometry Model: U.S. Geological Survey data release, https://doi.org/10.5066/F7PV6JNV
- Alternative map projections
- Transparent background
- Light & dark background versions
- Perceptually uniform colour map
- Colour-vision deficiency friendly
- Readable in black&white
Faulty or missing link? – Please report them via a reply below!